Real Estate is THE BEST Investment!
Published | Written by Steve Hudson
Real Estate has beat other types of investments such as stocks, gold, and saving accounts. According to a new poll by Gallup, Real Estate has been voted the best investment for a 9th year in a row.
Real Estate is a great investment for a number of reasons. Investing in Real Estate is a great way to build wealth over the long term. Owning a home is more than just a place to call home. It's an investment in your future.
It's like we always say: “Don't wait to buy real estate; buy real estate and wait.”
Ten Reasons to Invest in Real Estate
1. Build Equity to Generate Wealth -Historically this is the number 1 way Americans increase their
2. Relatively Easy to Finance & Create Leverage – You can borrow up to 100% of the value of your
home and you keep 100% of the appreciation. Real estate investments are relatively easy to
finance compared to other assets.
3. Protection from Inflation – real estate historically outpaces inflation so your actual wealth
increases, unlike cash which loses value to inflation.
4. Low Risk – real estate only declined nationally once in my lifetime. The real estate market is
much less volatile than other markets.
5. Effective Means of Saving – you can build wealth for College Funds or Retirement or Lifestyle
6. Tax Benefits of Real Estate Investing – your home mortgage interest is tax deductible. If you have
investment properties, you may have additional tax advantages.
7. Rental Properties Provide Steady Passive Income – investment properties can offer many of the
other advantages listed as well as providing you with on-going passive income.
8. Diversification – most financial planners recommend diversification. Real estate can be an
effective addition to your investment portfolio. By investing in Real Estate, you can spread out
your risk and potentially increase your overall returns.
9. It's your only investment that enhances your quality of life. You can live in it!
If you’re ready to buy a home and invest in your future, reach out to us today! 704-659-5056
Disclaimer: We are not financial advisors, nor do we play one on TV. Consult your personal financial advisor before making any major investment decisions.
Keep reading other bits of knowledge from our team.