Here’s your opportunity to own a piece of mountain heaven called “The Ridge at Saylor Lake”. This property is 25.50 acres and located near the Appalachian Trail, and the Pisgah and Cherokee National Forest. The views are absolutely breathtaking. Big close-range views of Roan Mountain, Roan Mtn Bluff, Locust Knob, Pumpkin Patch, and Grassy Ridge Bald. Roan Mountain is not one mountain, but a five-mile ridgetop that ranges in elevation from a lofty 6,286 ft. at Roan High Knob to a low of 5,500 ft. at Carver's Gap, near Bakersville. This tract of land has electricity, a paved entrance with rock columns designating the entrance to “The Ridge at Saylor Lake”, and drivable roads throughout the property. There’s a branch of water that meanders the northern border of this property and a water spring head at the center of the property with clean drinkable water. This is a developer's dream property for a rustic home community or an individual family compound. Plenty of investment opportunities.
- View:City, Long Range, Mountain(s), Winter, Year Round
- Lot description:Level, Paved, Private, Rolling Slope, Sloped, Creek/Stream, Wooded, Views, Wooded
- Exterior materials:Other - See Remarks
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Needed
- Utility source:Spring
- Utility features:Electricity Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Elementary School:Unspecified
- Middle School:Unspecified
- High School:Unspecified
- Original List Price:$349, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):545
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- MLS #:3840187
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Last Updated: . Source: CANOPY
Listing Agent: Greg Shuffler (#CARCV71696)
Listing Office: Fonta Flora Realty (#CARR01150)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!