Private setting at end of the lane with lovely winter view of distant mountains and adjoining conservation land. Well-planned, well-established subdivision with large wooded lots, plentiful green space, and rolling hills. Road maintenance cost is included in HOA fee. City water connection available with required connection fee. Great lot for walk-out basement design. Convenient to town and interstate.
- Lot description:Cul-De-Sac, Green Area, Private, Rolling Slope, Sloped, Wooded
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Needed, None
- Utility source:City, Other - See Remarks, None
- Utility features:Gas, Underground Utilities, None
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Morgan Chapel Village
- Elementary School:Tryon
- Middle School:Polk
- High School:Polk
- Original List Price:$59, 500
- Days on Market (Cumulative):1316
- Hoa fees:107.55
- MLS #:3593487
- Buyer Agency Compensation:5.0
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Last Updated: . Source: CANOPY
Listing Agent: Katherine Fox (#CAR577000153)
Listing Office: Preferred Realty (#CARNCM4142010)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!