Heaven touches Earth on this special tract of land! Full 360 degree, awesome year around views! This rare find offers spectacular ridge top building sites. Only fifteen minutes to the heart of Asheville's shopping, dining and Health Care district! Established pastureland and hayfields make this acreage ideal for a Horse Farm, Boarding stable, a trail riding experience or just a very private family estate or retreat. The tract shelters a variety of wildlife including Deer and Wild Turkey and is bordered by two major streams.
- View:Long Range, Mountain(s), Water, Year Round
- Lot description:Pasture, Paved, Private, Rolling Slope, Sloped, Steep Slope, Creek/Stream, Wooded, Views
- Exterior materials:Fence
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Needed
- Utility source:Spring, Well Needed
- Utility features:None
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Elementary School:West Buncombe/Eblen
- Middle School:Joe P Eblen
- High School:Clyde A Erwin
- Original List Price:$3, 075, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):875
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.0
- MLS #:3734699
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Last Updated: . Source: CANOPY
Listing Agent: George Brown (#CARgebr54826)
Listing Office: George Brown Realty (#CARNCM11880)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!