Beautiful lot in the picturesque Brannon Forest Subdivision. Lots 52 & 53 were combined to make up 52 Turn-A-Bout Ct. Build your cabin in the mountains on this end of the cul-de-sac lot. Underground power, city sewer, and paved roads in this very well-maintained neighborhood. Minimum of 1,200 sq ft to build, $550 annual POA dues. There are 2 driveways and 2 house pads for you to choose from. Drive by and walk up the driveways to see the views.
- View:Long Range, Mountain(s), Winter
- Lot description:Cleared, Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Paved, Private, Views, Wooded
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Well Needed
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Brannon Forest
- Elementary School:Jonathan Valley
- Middle School:Waynesville
- High School:Tuscola
- Original List Price:$79, 900
- Days on Market (Cumulative):492
- Buying Agency Compensation:5
- Hoa fees:550
- MLS #:3862718
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Last Updated: . Source: CANOPY
Listing Agent: Martin Burson (#CAR560500971)
Listing Office: RE/MAX Executive (#CARNCM572)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!