OWNER FINANCE AVAILABLE FOR 1/2 OF PREVAILING RATE !! Red Wolf Run is the perfect mountain community to escape to for your vacation or year round retirement home with 3000+'elevations. Features a clubhouse, green space with picnic area, waterfall and pond with catch-release fishing, gazebo, trails. Great roads throughout lead to this 2.12 acre lot with nice home site and has easy access. Gentle rolling building site with underground electric, fiber internet and telephone offers views with no obstructions and priced below tax value. 15 minutes to the town of Mars Hill or Wolf Laurel Ski Resort. Under 30 minutes to Asheville and 15 minutes to Burnsville. The Black Mountains have become the destination for many wanting to escape if only for the weekend. Plenty to do yet the privacy to relax and enjoy life. Start here by visiting this beautiful mountain development with protected common areas, waterways, conservation areas and streams. Owner Financing at 1/2 off prevailing rates.
- Lot description:Hilly, Rolling Slope, Wooded, Views, Wooded
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Foundation:Basement, Crawl Space
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Needed
- Utility source:Well Needed
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Underground Power Lines, Underground Utilities, Satellite Internet Available, Wired Interne
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Red Wolf Run
- Elementary School:Unspecified
- Middle School:Unspecified
- High School:Unspecified
- Original List Price:$39, 200
- Days on Market (Cumulative):1054
- Buying Agency Compensation:5.00
- Hoa fees:900
- MLS #:3678599
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Last Updated: . Source: CANOPY
Listing Agent: Woody Ryan (#CARcamtwry)
Listing Office: Carolina Mountain Realty, Inc. (#CARNCM2610)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!