Great building site. Open. Cleared. Borders rushing stream. Excellent Mountain views. Easy Access. Convenient to Smoky Mountain National Park, National Forest, I-40, Maggie Valley, Waynesville, Cataloochee ski area, Harrah's Cherokee Casino along with multiple outdoor recreational opportunities.
- View:Mountain(s), Year Round
- Lot description:Open Lot, Paved, Creek/Stream, Views
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:None
- Utility source:None
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Phone Connected, Underground Utilities
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Carvers Crossing
- Elementary School:Jonathan Valley
- Middle School:Waynesville
- High School:Tuscola
- Original List Price:$69, 900
- Days on Market (Cumulative):2430
- Hoa fees:250
- MLS #:3246213
- Buyer Agency Compensation:5
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Last Updated: . Source: CANOPY
Listing Agent: Sammie Powell (#CARsam355h)
Listing Office: Smokies Property (#CARNCM562370)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!