A HIDDEN GEM! LAYERED MOUNTAIN VIEWS! NATURE! GREAT LOCATION! Tucked away down a country road in the forest with lots of nature and privacy is this lovely, almost level .85-acre property with awesome layered mountain views! This lot was partially cleared in the past (see old photos included) and has a roughed-in driveway and house site that have become overgrown with sapling trees which are now obscuring the AMAZING-LAYERED MOUNTAIN VIEWS which could be easily revealed again! Sellers are offering a $1,500 Buyer Credit at closing for cutting and removal of these saplings to open up the views again! You will feel miles away, however Rumbling Bald Resort's restaurants and golf are just minutes away. Buffalo Creek Walk/Bike Park is located less than a mile away. Short Term Rentals are Okay! Underground-electric service in place. Survey plat and expired 3-bdrm septic permit. Don't miss this gem!
- View:Long Range, Mountain(s), Year Round
- Lot description:Wooded, Views, Wooded
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Needed
- Utility source:Well Needed
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Riverbend Highlands
- Elementary School:Unspecified
- Middle School:Unspecified
- High School:Unspecified
- Original List Price:$54, 900
- Days on Market (Cumulative):480
- Buying Agency Compensation:5
- Hoa fees:450
- MLS #:3866657
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Last Updated: . Source: CANOPY
Listing Agent: Suzanne Eddy (#CARseddy)
Listing Office: Suzanne Eddy Inc (#CARNCM16600)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!