Chimney stone from a long ago cabin lay stacked on this 7.5 acres of pristine natural beauty with creek and water falls! Gentle building site in this beautiful forest glen among large trees and lush native plants. Easy access on good gravel road to the building site. Underground power and phone installed. Truly a private mountain sanctuary!
- Lot description:Creek Front, Private, Rolling Slope, Creek/Stream, Waterfall, Wooded
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Needed
- Utility source:Well Needed
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Phone Connected, Underground Utilities
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Elementary School:Hot Springs
- Middle School:Madison
- High School:Madison
- Original List Price:$165, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):672
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- MLS #:3764285
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Last Updated: . Source: CANOPY
Listing Agent: Steve DuBose (#CARste155h)
Listing Office: Mountain Home Properties (#CARNCM550)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!